HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the official AmpdAmmo Forums!
We are currently recruiting players for the AVA division!
If you are new, introduce yourself in the designated forum.
AVA Open Beta is coming soon!
We will be redesigning the site soon!

Share | 

Things Arent Going Well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaizen

PostSubject: Things Arent Going Well   November 9th 2009, 9:38 pm

Me and Bell and Archon were the only one who is always on. Now that Archon have left the clan. Me and Bell are the only active one who represent the clan the most and we tried our best to keep this clan active and help this clan as much as we could. After weeks of only us 3 on. Archon gave up and left the clan because there was literally only 3 people on in the entire 12 members. Basically only me,Cross and Archon were the main representatives of this clan. Now that Archon left, me and Bell are not going to last any longer if this keep going. There is no point to be in a clan when only us 2 are on.

Me and Bell joined the clan and try to make the clan succeed and see it coming, Weeks past by and there were many in-active. We last long and decided to wait for a change to see whats gonna happen. But at this point, we do not see any change or anything. We are basically giving up soon. This is probably our last couple of weeks or less in this clan if nothing changes in this clan. Such as activity and getting good memebrs. I know is hard. If AMP could play, it would be grateful. But after realizing you cannot play anymore. That just drops our hope to make this clan succeed. IS not that Jambi isnt doing a good job. Is just that you are the original clan owner and we though you would come on and play with us soon after u fix it. But its been a while and we expect changes but nothing was moving at all.

I am giving this clan a week or so and see if anything major changes. If not i am basically done with this clan. I try so hard to represent this clan and to make it succeed and name it out there. Not just me, Bell and Archon did as well. But we are going to give up very soon.

Is not that i dont like the clan. I really like the clan and enjoy it. But with the inactivity going on, just cant happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nutty

PostSubject: Re: Things Arent Going Well   November 10th 2009, 1:19 am

Yes it seems to be this way, but why aren't you guys listing me in these active player lists? I'm active

But putting that aside this clan started out with a bang but the spark quickly faded

My only question is....what the hell happened? I have been busy with school+my job but I still have time to play

I would want to keep in touch with you 3 so maybe we can have a clan of our own

I'll give AmpdAMmo 1 week if it doesnt improve, I guess it'll be its death
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaizen

PostSubject: Re: Things Arent Going Well   November 10th 2009, 5:23 am

I really enjoy this clan but having only 3 actives. It jus cant happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Arent Going Well   

Back to top Go down

Things Arent Going Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AmpdAmmo :: Discussions About AVA :: General Discussions-
Jump to: